Hell Let Loose

matziti
Command

Hell Let Loose

Post by matziti » Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:24 am

Hello dear mates,

We are quite inactive at the moment also because our loved heroes and generals isn't as great as it used to was.

I have been playing Hell let Loose for a couple of days and my god, what a game.
It is not as arcade as Heroes & Generals, a lot slower, more realistic but very immersive and a game with great community and with teamplay.
Check youtube for gameplay. I will probably make some fragvid pretty soon.

You guys really should try it. I can't wait to play it with some fellow clanmates.

Some examples:

There is a commander who uses resources and he can only speak with the officers of squads who can speak with other officers and their teammates. If you do not play together and don't have teamplay the games end fast.

to have a tank work properly you need several players working together ( driver, spotter, gunner, etc.). When this goes well you are a real pain in the ass.

On the FOY map we were in squads without decent officers, an officer joined in from another squad and we did an assault right out of Band of Brothers with smoke, mg1919 supressing fire and turned the game over.
Matziti's army:
171 command points at your service!

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Re: Hell Let Loose

Post by thisbirdisonfiya » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:52 pm

good idea, lets plan an evening we play it together. atm i am moving but after 28th of august i should have couple of days of free time

matziti
Command

Post by matziti » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Playing it with daeqo, having fun
Matziti's army:
171 command points at your service!

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Post by thisbirdisonfiya » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:22 am

finally got arround to buying the game, will be playing it in next few days where can i find you guys?

Daeqolax
Council

Post by Daeqolax » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:11 pm

thisbirdisonfiya wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:22 am
finally got arround to buying the game, will be playing it in next few days where can i find you guys?
We're usually on discord.

Anssi
Command

Post by Anssi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:43 pm

Bought it yesterday when it still was on 20% discount :P