Council

Action stations: Greyhound!

Postby IdleCleese » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:26 am

phpBB [video]

Anssi
Command

Re: Action stations: Greyhound!

Postby Anssi » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:18 am

The Oscar for the best supporting goes to Greyhound. The action in this video is in Richter scale over 9000! For the love of fake news, stars and stripes will make a combat report of this after I come back home next week. I need to have a greyhound gunner character with wrench and golden repair badge. We destroyed two tanks in that last battle and scared a panzer division load of tanks. I quote Guderian: Achtung Greyhound, lets blitzretreat! Ah yes our communication got better after every shot fired, but this look out for enemy 3, 9 and 12 o'clock sure is tiring. It's 1pm CET and still no enemy "Do I wait until 3pm or 3 am? To make communication even more crazy, we should learn the naval way: starboard, port, bow and stern :D

Anyway epic battles! Mind if I screen cap one or two for the Allied newspaper?

IdleCleese
Council

Re: Action stations: Greyhound!

Postby IdleCleese » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:40 pm

Anssi wrote:The Oscar for the best supporting goes to Greyhound. The action in this video is in Richter scale over 9000! For the love of fake news, stars and stripes will make a combat report of this after I come back home next week. I need to have a greyhound gunner character with wrench and golden repair badge. We destroyed two tanks in that last battle and scared a panzer division load of tanks. I quote Guderian: Achtung Greyhound, lets blitzretreat! Ah yes our communication got better after every shot fired, but this look out for enemy 3, 9 and 12 o'clock sure is tiring. It's 1pm CET and still no enemy "Do I wait until 3pm or 3 am? To make communication even more crazy, we should learn the naval way: starboard, port, bow and stern :D

Anyway epic battles! Mind if I screen cap one or two for the Allied newspaper?

Epic indeed. ofc you can use screen caps, we are still not famous so everything is free of charge (yet)

Return to “Videos, Streaming & Screenshots”