Hey Hey!

DisneyDrugs
Noob

Hey Hey!

Postby DisneyDrugs » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:44 am

Hello hello!

Not sure how many people are still here, but I was an old member, like 2 years back. DB will always hold a special place in my heart and today I had come to check up on how you all are, we still kicking ass? IdleCleese still rolling his chop chop trains? Zlang? Still cruising through buildings full of krauts with the m2? Amendeon? You still talking to that chick with the sexy voice from the other clan on TS hahahaha.

P.S. Does the newspaper still come out?

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Re: Hey Hey!

Postby thisbirdisonfiya » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:56 pm

sadly most of us are now inactive on HnG what is left of us is still playing games just not HnG try the discord or the TS to see if anyone is online add people on steam to see what they are playing

when the updates come we will return, stronger and more salty

~bird

WmXLT
Veteran Member

Postby WmXLT » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:59 am

On monday saw idle and zlang, but I was at the end of the stream, so didnt join the channel(there was like 8 people playing at the evening). Yesterday, there was like 4 playing, so there is some activity, but definitely not very big.
I have no idea what I am doing :roll:

DisneyDrugs
Noob

Postby DisneyDrugs » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:41 am

Ah I see, do we still use that unified teamspeak channel? My laptop is on some repairs at the moment so I can’t check. The other US clans still active? Can’t remember many names as when I was playing DB was the biggest. If I remember correctly Schilli was in a German speaking clan. I wonder if Silent 7th are still around... i’ll definitely be back once I get my laptop. Squad 2.0 screwed me.

WmXLT
Veteran Member

Postby WmXLT » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:08 am

Well, its weird I think people wanted to move to discord, but that didnt really happen so most of the times I see people on old DB TS: 91.250.118.151:1337 .
US faction is kind of dead apart from the dirty dozen and another clan I forget the name of. Not sure about silent 7th though, not quite my timezone. Schilli? Thats a name I havent seen in ages. I assumed he stopped playing, but yeah he was in DUSD.

DisneyDrugs
Noob

Postby DisneyDrugs » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:47 am

Ah interesting, I hope a lot more old hands see this thread, it may spark some good old memories. Yeah only reason I remember Schilli was because I always wanted to be in one of his videos. He was always nice enough to invite to play with him and his clan but I couldn’t speak German so it never worked haha. Can’t wait to get my laptop back, still have TS on it, would be interesting to see if S7th still have their TS channel. I kinda miss hearing Idle growling at people. Also miss hearing zlang swearing hahahaha

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Postby thisbirdisonfiya » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:01 pm

tried to play today

game crashed before i could even deploy

closed it and made an omelette

WmXLT
Veteran Member

Postby WmXLT » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:12 pm

DisneyDrugs wrote:I kinda miss hearing Idle growling at people. Also miss hearing zlang swearing hahahaha

Some things never change I guess :D

DisneyDrugs
Noob

Postby DisneyDrugs » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:43 am

I’ve been trying to recall the name of my recruiter for the past few days, British guy, was a staff sargeant. I wonder how he is. I had this smart idea to check the ‘Applications’ page to find his name, but, after no luck, I realised my application was lost in the website change, only remember that because I had to re-register on here. Honestly am itching to get my laptop back now to hop on TS.

Return to “General Talk”