Discord

Gondorian
Command

Discord

Postby Gondorian » Fri May 18, 2018 8:09 am

Teamspeak is kinda dying, and for a clan like us, where we don't need any whispers or anything, it might be getting time to change.

When I was promoting Devils Brigade this morning, people were interested, but when I talked about teamspeak, they stated they no longer used it, or did not even know how it worked.

Everyone is moving to discord nowadays and I think it is worth considering to do the same.
It works a lot like teamspeak, with the only real difference that it has more feature like a chat channel.

The chat channels might make it only easier to share information, for example where people are fighting or things like that.
I would really suggest to slowly start moving there and leave the teamspeak behind.

IdleCleese
Council

Re: Discord

Postby IdleCleese » Fri May 18, 2018 9:56 am

Fair enough. Honestly I don't know anything about Discord. I have registered to Discord a month ago only to check our DB SEA discord and that is it.

Do we have anyone who is experienced with Discord and it is willing to set it up for DB EU?

mark585
Veteran Member

Postby mark585 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:35 pm

IdleCleese wrote:Do we have anyone who is experienced with Discord and it is willing to set it up for DB EU?

I do slightly, I will be willing to try to make a server.

Gondorian
Command

Postby Gondorian » Fri May 18, 2018 2:04 pm

I have quite some experience with it.

Here is the discord:

https://discord.gg/E9nCGK6

I don't have time to edit it completely today, but I will continue tomorrow. If you guys join today I can start setting up roles and such.
Council members will be able to edit the discord as well.

rregala
Command

Postby rregala » Sat May 19, 2018 5:00 am

Hello everyone,
I can help you guys set up your discord.

Return to “General Talk”