Want to Join DB again....

GaiusBaltar

Want to Join DB again....

Postby GaiusBaltar » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:45 pm

I've been to every faction in the game, played with other clans and refined my methodologies down to a science. I tried to start my own Troll clan but that flopped due to me not being able to play full time all the time. Looking for support roles and be able to have input on tactics and strategies.

I've been told that alts are allowed in this clan as long as you don't play against USA, I can abide in that and want to try to take my troll strategies and make it good for try-hard competitive matches.

I have over 32 generals and over 200CP and all AT's are "clan worthy" now upgraded to jeeps or APC. No more foot troops, they were leveled up from the mass salt from 1000's of vets. hehe
Last edited by GaiusBaltar on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

patton1995
Command

Re: Want to Join DB again....

Postby patton1995 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:46 pm

you have my vote

Rgbman195
Command

Postby Rgbman195 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:37 pm

Troll king of the North has my approval
"No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bastards die for their country."- George Patton

Anssi
Command

Postby Anssi » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Haven't read your book yet. I remember barndefending with Gaius in summer '16. Germans wore gray and every door, ladder and corner was mined

GaiusBaltar

Postby GaiusBaltar » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Thanks for taking me back. Maybe one day when the RTS won't bankrupt me I'll deploy AT's once more. For now I am working on my salt mining build. I don't think I can get back into sniping unless I get a bodyguard or something there's just too many hackers or over skilled bullies out there these days.

Return to “Applications”