Noob

Re: Battlefield 1

Postby test_botHug_plzignor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 am

Nice! And LMG that needs to be deployed before using, WOW

RyanOK
Noobier

Postby RyanOK » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:05 pm

This game looks so good, Did you guys compare it to the COD trailer? Always loved battlefield more but now even the COD fans know it wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

Also the most disliked video on YouTube :lol:

test_botHug_plzignor
Noob

Postby test_botHug_plzignor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:01 pm

Lol so many dislikes, PC hate?

Anyway, bf1 gotta be good, and player-wise too, no soviets, no f2p, win :D

RyanOK
Noobier

Postby RyanOK » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Every console hate, my friends on Ps4 / Xbox 1 all disappointed with it and love Battlefield!

matziti
Command

Postby matziti » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:21 pm

Got the beta key today, but dont have time to play it :(
Matziti's army:
171 command points at your service!

maarten551
Veteran Member

Postby maarten551 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:11 pm

I also got a beta-key, if someone wants to squad-up, my origin account is maarten551

Anssi
Command

Postby Anssi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:05 am

Warning: one BF hater post coming :evil: don't read this if you absolutely like this game

Absolutely trash! This is supposed to be WW1 fps? More like history gone wrong 0/100 by the first look.

Great video that tells me to avoid this game for good. WW1 was trench war with bolt actions rifles and occasionally MGs moving down slowly forward moving infantry lines with a hint of mustard gas (Verdun has all that and I recommend it). This video shows just some messy jumping around ramboing, capping a point and annoying woman saying: "We lost Edward... we are losing Charlie". Those tanks are too fast! OK I'm not going to make a list of things that are unreal... this is just well they should have stayed in that future genre.

I can hardly wait for these BF developers creation of American civil war: everyone has gatlin guns and the battle of Bull Run is running around with Napoleon 12lb artillery.

Wanna play ww1: Verdun for trench-war and Rise of Flight for flying.

You'll get bored of running and winning meaningless battles in BF1 and then you return to H&G and this game feels so realistic with OP mg42s and weapons that fire single shots and you'll be amazed by the teamplay DB has and winning Antibes means something to you.

What if Reto gets inspired by this abomination of WW1?

maarten551
Veteran Member

Postby maarten551 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:22 am

Anssi wrote:Warning: one BF hater post coming :evil: don't read this if you absolutely like this game

Absolutely trash! This is supposed to be WW1 fps? More like history gone wrong 0/100 by the first look.

Great video that tells me to avoid this game for good. WW1 was trench war with bolt actions rifles and occasionally MGs moving down slowly forward moving infantry lines with a hint of mustard gas (Verdun has all that and I recommend it). This video shows just some messy jumping around ramboing, capping a point and annoying woman saying: "We lost Edward... we are losing Charlie". Those tanks are too fast! OK I'm not going to make a list of things that are unreal... this is just well they should have stayed in that future genre.

I can hardly wait for these BF developers creation of American civil war: everyone has gatlin guns and the battle of Bull Run is running around with Napoleon 12lb artillery.

Wanna play ww1: Verdun for trench-war and Rise of Flight for flying.

You'll get bored of running and winning meaningless battles in BF1 and then you return to H&G and this game feels so realistic with OP mg42s and weapons that fire single shots and you'll be amazed by the teamplay DB has and winning Antibes means something to you.

What if Reto gets inspired by this abomination of WW1?

I hope they get inspired by the map creation :).

In all seriousness, you could have expected this, it's still a battlefield game and playing only in trenches with bolt-weapons is just to boring.
However, I'm quite annoyed by all the damn scopes on every weapon, especially on the bolt-weapons.

aleksi134
Veteran Member

Postby aleksi134 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:21 am

Overall im mainly dissapointed in balance aspects and the bullets speeds but what to expect from EA of course. Tanks and even light armored vehicles are pretty overpowered, sniper rifles really rule that game and for example SMGs are completely worthless beyond 15m mainly cus slow bullet speed and its like 20 hit kill weapon <.<. Just a terrible game overall imo. Id rather play BF4 than this crap tho at least BF4 has balance to it.

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Postby thisbirdisonfiya » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:46 pm

WHAT ANSSI SAYS!

i hate it sofar

8 shots to kill somebody

AA lobbing shots that kill me

no trench war!

etc etc

just overal BF2/3/4 again with a taste of Assasins creed

Return to “Off-Topic”