Pokemon Go

Dearanlee
Noobier

Pokemon Go

Postby Dearanlee » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:02 pm

We all know a large amount of people are playing this. Just wondering who here is playing it, what Pokemon have they found, what success they have had, and some other things along those lines. What is your highest Pokemon? What is the highest you have seen?

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Re: Pokemon Go

Postby thisbirdisonfiya » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:13 pm

dont like it i played alot of Pokemon but for some reason im not atracted to pokeman go

maarten551
Veteran Member

Postby maarten551 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:12 pm

In the town where I live in the Netherlands, there isn't much to do, pokestops and pokémon are way to far.
So, the game isn't much for me :?

Dearanlee
Noobier

Postby Dearanlee » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:15 pm

It is somewhat the same case for me. All the Pokestops are in the historic downtown. I have to travel like 5 mins to do anything. I do enjoy a walk with my dog at the park to catch a good number of Pokemon though.

matziti
Command

Postby matziti » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:27 pm

Before I ran behind girls, not behind pokemon.

Now I run after my daughters
Matziti's army:
171 command points at your service!

Anssi
Command

Postby Anssi » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:01 pm

Luckily I was too old for Pokemon franchise, when they invaded the world during the late 90's. I was already playing Medal of Honor with PS1 and watching Saving Private Ryan and taking my first steps to WW2: "Germans had tanks called Tiger and Panther and Americans had Shermans, oh boy oh boy!"

Now If I need a nostalgia trip, I go watch Lego Movie and have a brick building time (Lego Pirates -anyone?) or just watch Lion King and get some serious childhood trauma revisited.

-op-boozer
Noobier

Postby -op-boozer » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Anssi wrote:Luckily I was too old for Pokemon franchise, when they invaded the world during the late 90's. I was already playing Medal of Honor with PS1 and watching Saving Private Ryan and taking my first steps to WW2: "Germans had tanks called Tiger and Panther and Americans had Shermans, oh boy oh boy!"

Now If I need a nostalgia trip, I go watch Lego Movie and have a brick building time (Lego Pirates -anyone?) or just watch Lion King and get some serious childhood trauma revisited.

+1 . I had so much Lego man. And there was a game called POG.

Dearanlee
Noobier

Postby Dearanlee » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Have you ever looked into the large lego creations? People make some serious lego creations. There was someone who made a navy ship longer then a sedan.

Return to “Off-Topic”