Squad 2.0

Razi28960
Noob

Re: Squad 2.0

Post by Razi28960 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:50 am

Im confused, are we going to be able to play as whole clan in game or nah?

Hwiccian
Noobier

Post by Hwiccian » Thu May 26, 2016 10:33 am

Well, looks like they have turned off the function to join battles directly.

englishborn
Veteran Member

Post by englishborn » Thu May 26, 2016 11:22 am

We can join battles manually but you need to either have an AT or be in a squad that a member has an AT in the battle.

matziti
Command

Post by matziti » Thu May 26, 2016 12:13 pm

I only played just 1 game ( as squadleader), but I dont play on the highest of resolutions and I get spammed by messages on my screen "rally here" " press q".
You can put this messages off ?
Matziti's army:
213 command points at your service!

HALVADAKIS2012
Command

Post by HALVADAKIS2012 » Fri May 27, 2016 4:41 am

Im sending troops and entering battles and always getting high pings ,this is so frustrating that u dont know were ur enemy is from and if hes online to play his troops.So now we have same random pings as we used to have before and is worse than ever.Epic fail ....

takis7
Veteran Member

Post by takis7 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:53 am

One thing i checked is when squad leader changes from on inf char to another he is loosing ability to give orders.(Who asked for this and how it promotes teamplay is another question).

But if you switch back to the character you had as squad leader you regain aility to give orders again.

So can maybe quick swith to bazooka for a while if needed and then switch back to leader.

It makes no sence to me but anyway it works

takis7
Veteran Member

Post by takis7 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:58 am

Last battle of the night that nailed it for us.

We join with ats and squad.Axis join also with ats and 2 squads all known names.
Quess who got the ping?6 match maker noobs that didnt have ats at all inside.
The rest of us played with 300 ping.30 people!!!

Reignn
Noobier

Post by Reignn » Fri May 27, 2016 10:01 am

[quote="Hwiccian"]Does Squad 2.0 mean we are all now going to have to befriend in game?

My in game name is the same as the one I use here. Maybe not everyone does that.

Do we need a thread somewhere for people to put down their in game names so we can befriend them?[/quote

i guess that would be the members list , but its a good point and all should do this , there are problems at moment with pings and sqaud 2.0 but a give it a few weeks im sure it will all be fine tuned, like in staged the sqaud leader is put as lowest rank who cannot give orders , hmm Ridiculous?

Theres a lot of confusion and whinging at moment this is understandable but i feel this is all good for the overall game and new players, some say they aint got the patience or the dedication to stay , well DB Have so were ok , how many years have we gone through hell!

Hwiccian
Noobier

Post by Hwiccian » Sat May 28, 2016 9:47 am

There is an 'In game name' thread to post on.

ALSO, I am now a 7th grade Squad Leader and I cannot see any change to my squad page, I was expecting to see an increase in the number of people I can invite???

yatu
Noob

Post by yatu » Sat May 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Hwiccian wrote:There is an 'In game name' thread to post on.

ALSO, I am now a 7th grade Squad Leader and I cannot see any change to my squad page, I was expecting to see an increase in the number of people I can invite???
Reaching rank 7 gives you the permissipn to actually GIVE COMMANDS as the squad Leader (nontheless, my squadleaders are almost always <lvl7 -.- )

You can invite more people by leveling up the "Squad Leader" and "Squad Member Ribbons".
I'd advise you to buy the first to lvls of each with credits, lile that you instantly get 4 extra squad points. That means extra squad member or an auxillary seat.

EDIT: Oh and another thing - you can only use your squad points if you invite a friend first. Why? Because Squad 2.0, yeeehaaaaa!

*sobbing*