Squad 2.0

dexter1984
Noobier

Squad 2.0

Post by dexter1984 » Fri May 13, 2016 5:55 pm

I dont know how many of you watch the devstream today. I didnt watch am still on work I hope that we can talk about it tomorrow to see is it the end of the clan game plays in H&G
Want to join an Allied clan? Click Here or the Image below!

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Re: Squad 2.0

Post by thisbirdisonfiya » Fri May 13, 2016 9:16 pm

you might be suprised there is still a way for us to play togheter if my thoughts are right

WmXLT
Veteran Member

Post by WmXLT » Sat May 14, 2016 5:56 am

thisbirdisonfiya wrote:you might be suprised there is still a way for us to play togheter if my thoughts are right
I agree. Like you could make 3 squads of 6 people and get the leaders or members to send in their units in same one and reserve/queue before the battle is locked. This will work really well on pushes because we usually hold the majority of ATs there, but will make it harder to get people in same battle then we dont have any ATs. Overall I think it will be better if I understand it correctly.
On a side note I am really going to miss switching between characters and adding tanks/planes/paras to matches mid combat :(
I have no idea what I am doing :roll:

Amendeon
Council

Post by Amendeon » Sat May 14, 2016 8:07 am

WmXLT wrote:
thisbirdisonfiya wrote:you might be suprised there is still a way for us to play togheter if my thoughts are right
I agree. Like you could make 3 squads of 6 people and get the leaders or members to send in their units in same one and reserve/queue before the battle is locked. This will work really well on pushes because we usually hold the majority of ATs there, but will make it harder to get people in same battle then we dont have any ATs. Overall I think it will be better if I understand it correctly.
On a side note I am really going to miss switching between characters and adding tanks/planes/paras to matches mid combat :(
I think smaller squads will be better to be honest. Allows for better customization in terms of different roles. Like 4 man squads or so.

matziti
Command

Post by matziti » Sat May 14, 2016 8:20 am

So when you start as a infantry you can not switch to recon or tanker ?
Sucks.
Matziti's army:
213 command points at your service!

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Post by thisbirdisonfiya » Sat May 14, 2016 10:42 am

matziti wrote:So when you start as a infantry you can not switch to recon or tanker ?
Sucks.
theres a Jump seat that you can buy so you can have 1 other character like a tanker or a pilot or a recon or even a paratrooper

Esfen
Veteran Member

Post by Esfen » Sat May 14, 2016 1:20 pm

Amendeon you fail even if you have 17vets with you, what will you do with only 4 guys :lol:

chewie
Command

Post by chewie » Sat May 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Esfen wrote:Amendeon you fail even if you have 17vets with you, what will you do with only 4 guys :lol:

He will hide in the bush bush

matziti
Command

Post by matziti » Sat May 14, 2016 2:52 pm

thisbirdisonfiya wrote:
matziti wrote:So when you start as a infantry you can not switch to recon or tanker ?
Sucks.
theres a Jump seat that you can buy so you can have 1 other character like a tanker or a pilot or a recon or even a paratrooper
So you cannot swith between your infantry characters ?!
Matziti's army:
213 command points at your service!

chewie
Command

Post by chewie » Sat May 14, 2016 5:25 pm

matziti wrote:
thisbirdisonfiya wrote:
Sucks.
So you cannot swith between your infantry characters ?!
It looks like you can, gargamel switched between soldier types in the dev stream, what no one on main forums seems to have picked up on though is what maybe coming after 2.0 is released, they briefly mentioned that the "extra" seats being made available thru squad leader(para/tanker/recon etc) could in the future be also for a machinegunner, this implies that they may intend to limit mg's or taken further anti tank.