TL:DW Q&A & Why
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:19 pm
I guess we could make a thread about question that are really important that were talked about for people that didnt watch it. I am a bit sick so from the top my head these are some of the things discussed:
- The whole RNG headshot debacle. There was some talk about implementing gun patterns as a fix, but no ETA was given.
- RTS changes. Skirmishes will change in so its not one per line(for instance depot and tank map at the same time). Winner is decided by tug of war, basically whoever wins more matches moves up. They are yet to code it yet still early in development.
- Bipods. Bipods are on hold because they had some clipping/ floating problems needs more testing.
- New map ETA. The first new map will be russian one with ETA of 2-3 months. The maps are almost finished (needs more assets), but because of the new renderers( one for performance and one for looks) are delayed.
- Sub factions will be added at some point in the future, work hasnt started on them yet. As an example they gave a british pilot with spitfire that you could switch between freely while playing the game(as long as you have resources and auxiliary seats).
- Camo customization. Camo customization is nearing completion, but lacks the code to be implemented in the game and yes that includes the weird black fetish mask.
- Underdog bonus debacle. Underdog bonus is not for faction that has lost the most, but for solving population only, hence they say it works as intended. They are thinking of increasing production or stockpile(didnt clarify or I just slept through that part) of german faction to fix RTS inbalance.
- Staled development issue. The reason nothing was added of interest is because currently there is a lot of paralleled projects that are still being finished. Might get a huge drop of content in the future.