Devils Brigade in Rising storm

Rgbman195
Command

Devils Brigade in Rising storm

Postby Rgbman195 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:43 pm

We are looking for guys who would be willing to be part of our Rising Storm groups, the games that consist of it are Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2, and Rising storm 2 vietnam. If you are interested in being apart of this DB sub game please message myself or Anssi.
"No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bastards die for their country."- George Patton

thisbirdisonfiya
Command

Re: Devils Brigade in Rising storm

Postby thisbirdisonfiya » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:25 am

i have rising storm red orchestra 2 just never played it that much but i could join a couple of matches (thats how it works right :P)

Anssi
Command

Re: Devils Brigade in Rising storm

Postby Anssi » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:27 pm

And I have Rising Storm, Red Orchestra 2 and Verdun for some fun-times if H&G starts to feel too annoying.

Haven't been playing RO2 that much as I did before I met HnG.

I have sometimes joined the Iwo Jima madness Rising Storm offers, there's nothing like a good old bonsai-charge "For the Emperor!".

Verdun? You like bolt-action sprinkled with some mustard gas and over the top? Well here's some great war indeed and perfect chance to hunt the hun and infiltrate the bosch trenches and yell "Eat some knuckle Fritz!" My favorite things to do in Verdun is to walk very slowly over the no man's land and get shot: "Tremendous fun! Home for Christmas! Pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, And smile, smile, smile...

phpBB [video]

Return to “General Talk”