***What Should I do after I get into the clan?***

OcToPusManX
Noob

***What Should I do after I get into the clan?***

Postby OcToPusManX » Mon May 08, 2017 4:33 pm

I got accepted in the clan btw i really dont know what should i do next tho.. I just keep Playing with MY mates we do squad up with like 6-10 People Most of the time..... can anyone tell me what i should do next ?
TAKO

patton97
Council

Re: ***What Should I do after I get into the clan?***

Postby patton97 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:12 pm

The whole clan is on the allied TS in our section of rooms. It would be best to at least have a relay person on there so we can communicate between the groups. Also I think one of you should have access to our war logs soon so you will know what happens during the otehr times of the day and where the war is going. Other than that bring the fight to the Germans and Soviets.

dexter1984
Noobier

Postby dexter1984 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:29 am

Join on US allies Team Speak join us in channel and play with us. Lately we dont have numbers what we had before, but still night time is more activ.
Want to join an Allied clan? Click Here or the Image below!

OcToPusManX
Noob

Postby OcToPusManX » Tue May 09, 2017 6:47 am

patton97 wrote:The whole clan is on the allied TS in our section of rooms. It would be best to at least have a relay person on there so we can communicate between the groups. Also I think one of you should have access to our war logs soon so you will know what happens during the otehr times of the day and where the war is going. Other than that bring the fight to the Germans and Soviets.

OK ... i will try with some of my friends ....
TAKO

IdleCleese
Council

Postby IdleCleese » Tue May 09, 2017 8:05 am

Hi Octo

Just to be clear, you have been accepted as DB Recruit but you are still not a member of DB Clan. To become DB member you must be promoted from DB recruit and this means that you must join our TS and start to play with us.

Return to “General Talk”