Application: Snugglebum27

Snugglebum27
Noob

Application: Snugglebum27

Postby Snugglebum27 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Hello, i'm snugglebum, and i'm looking for someone to squad up in heroes and generals with!

at the moment, i got 9 characters. 4 generals, one infantry, one recon, one para, one tanker and one pilot.
my infantry is currently rank 16, and the character i enjoy to play the most. got most weapons, weapon addons and important badges. working on expanding my loadout with more infantry with different loadouts for different situations.

i got 14 AT's atm. 3 paras(2 pathfinders, one full para). 3 planes AT's(1 recon plane, 2 fighter plane), 4 motorized infantry. one regular infantry tier 2. one medium tank destroyer. one medium armor. and one motorized recon squad.

other than that, my pilot is rank 13, recon rank 6, para rank 7, armor rank 6.

that said, my name is Henrik, i live in Norway and i'm 31 years old. i've been playing games for as long as i can remember, and it's one of my big hobbies. i currently work in real estate in my family business, renting out buildings and apartments and developing them. i also worked as a chef a few years ago.
been playing alot of games ever since i was little. first console, later PC games. CS 1.5, 1.6, world of warcraft, battlefield, battlefield 2, battlefield 3 and battlefield 4, and many many others, but those are the big multiplayer ones.

currently i'm tired of queuing up in this game all by myself, and looking for some seasoned players to game with. i usually do pretty decent for myself when playing alone, but i would prefer to see the team win ratio go up by queuing up with people who actually are interested in fighting ON the points, and not in the forrests.

also i got some Germans and Soviet characters, but my main focus is absolutely US in terms for War gameplay, which is 95% of my gameplay.

if you got any more questions, please feel free to ask them at any time. hope to hear from you soon.

/snuggle

mark585
Veteran Member

Re: Application: Snugglebum27

Postby mark585 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:04 pm

Welcome to DB Snugglebum!
We hope to see you on the TS soon. ;)

Return to “Applications”