Speirs's Application

Matt_Mon_Gilgamesh
Noob

Speirs's Application

Post by Matt_Mon_Gilgamesh » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Let's begin with this application shall we? I'll get right to the basics then go more in depth on some of the other subjects on the guidelines post.

To begin with characters I have a total of 7 American soldiers. I have 3 infantrymen. 2 being both captains and the other a colonel. I have one brigadier general, one tanker, one paratrooper, and one recon. All of them being above or at least a 2nd LT.

Ranks Specifically
General-Brigadier General
Infantryman- Colonel
Infantryman- Captain
Infantryman- Captain
Tanker- 2nd Lieutenant
Paratrooper- Major
Recon- Major

I have a total of 17 assault teams I can and have and are currently deployed in on the war map.
The ones currently deployed are
2 Motorized Infantry
6 motorized guard
1 Paratooper Team
1 Pathfinder team
2 motorized recon
2 medium tank teams
2 tank destroyer teams
1 light tank team

Now to the point about me. I'll keep it short and sweet to the point really, I am from the sweet patriotic U.S. of A, I have been playing this game for about 2 years when I got my computer for Christmas in 2014. At first I was mixed with both factions until about 4 months out when I sided permanently with the U.S. I am 15 years old and in high school as a freshmen. I am a Deputy Section Leader in my marching band and I play the trumpet. As well as I am on the varsity team for indoor track for my high school. I'm a big history buff and writer as I take honors English and world history. Favorite movies are Saving Private Ryan, Dead Poets Society, and the mini series of Band Of Brothers and The Pacific. As well as I believe they need to add the British and Pacific Theatre of war to our beloved game. Main character I play as is my Colonel who's at 70 percent to general, using the M1 Carbine, Revolver and Sticky grenades. I also plan on attending West Point when I come of age and I'm getting a job at Front Row Pizzeria as a bus boy in December. That was all really just the important and basic stuff about me as if I'm voted in there will be more to learn. My username in game is Speirs1944 and if you ever see me I'll be happy to squad up. Never the less 100 Nazi Scalps call my name, I look forward to the end of the month. As well also fun fact my favorite general in history would be General Joshua Chamberlain.
-Speirs1944

IdleCleese
Council

Re: Speirs's Application

Post by IdleCleese » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:17 am

Welcome to DB!

dultras

Re: Speirs's Application

Post by dultras » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:18 am

Hello and welcome :)

Zulumanden
Noobier